Padded Bralette in Satin
Holidays are here and our artisans also need a pause, so we inform you that:
All the embroidered products ordered after the 11t/08 will be managed the last week of August with our standard leadtimes
The Custom-size & My-Chitè products will be prepared and shipped in the first weeks of September.
In general, our standard delivery-timings may be slightly delayed in the next weeks. Happy Holidays from Chite's team ;)
Handmade by Marinella
An endless love story. Premium recycled satin triangle bra with removable cups. The breast support band is adjustable on the back. Chitè signature double shoulder straps can be adjusted on the front.
*Customise your bra! Choose your favorite quote for the embroidery that will be placed on left side of the elastic band.
- 100% Made in Italy by independent artisans.
- OEKO-TEX®️ certified recycled satin
- Removable cups
- Regulation system on the chest
- Velvet straps with front regulation
- Double shoulder straps on the back
- Delicate hand wash
90% PL RECYCLED 5% PA 5% ELASTANE
SATINChitè has carefully selected its satin after a very long research, carried out to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices. We restock our satin from a historical Italian company, producing the most valuable satin on the market. Given its elasticity, which allows the garment to offer the best fit and lightness, the fabric is specific for underwear. However, this satin contains polyester: why didn’t we choose silk instead?
- We want the production chain to be completely Italian. In fact, our satin is produced by Italian company Boselli and each production step happens inside the company itself. On the other hand, silk’s thread mostly comes from China: it would no longer be possible to have 100% Italian products.
- Differently from silk, satin is not a fabric of animal origin. Silk comes from intensive farming in China: again, it would be impossible for us to offer fully Made in Italy products.
- Polyester satin provides the best fit for underwear and clothing thanks to the thread’s fineness that, being vey beaten, requires numerous steps in the machines to remain light and extremely soft.
True to size.