Tank Top in Satin Red XMAS 22
Handmade by Elsa
Starting from Novembre 2022, through the LIFEGATE compensation project ZERO IMPACT recognized worlwide by the Kyoto Protocol, Chitè will offset 7.042,7 kg of CO2 produced by shipments of it's products for a period of one year, with carbon credits generated by the protection and creation of 437 square meters of growing forests in Madagascar.
The creation of this garment starts from the idea of wanting to have a top that was a "cloud of fit", soft and light that you do not notice you are wearing.
Made entirely of recycled polyester satin, a very fine satin specific for underwear that guarantees breathability. The laces with which to create the bow are the hallmark, they are thin but were made flat and not tubular so that they did not melt overnight. It has been designed to be used both night and day over a pair of trousers and thanks to the bows it has an extra touch of charm to be worn not only at home.
*You may embroider your satin shorts. The embroidery will be made on the left leg in the front bottom side.
- 100% made in Italy
- Oeko-Tex certified fabrics
- Recycled polyester satin
- Delicate hand washing
- 90%PL RECYCLED 5% PA 5%EL
Laura wear a size L
SATINChitè has carefully selected its satin after a very long research, carried out to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices. We restock our satin from a historical Italian company, producing the most valuable satin on the market. Given its elasticity, which allows the garment to offer the best fit and lightness, the fabric is specific for underwear. However, this satin contains polyester: why didn’t we choose silk instead?
- We want the production chain to be completely Italian. In fact, our satin is produced by Italian company Boselli and each production step happens inside the company itself. On the other hand, silk’s thread mostly comes from China: it would no longer be possible to have 100% Italian products.
- Differently from silk, satin is not a fabric of animal origin. Silk comes from intensive farming in China: again, it would be impossible for us to offer fully Made in Italy products.
- Polyester satin provides the best fit for underwear and clothing thanks to the thread’s fineness that, being vey beaten, requires numerous steps in the machines to remain light and extremely soft.
True to size.