Brazilian Knickers in Satin and Tulle
Made in Italy
Handmade by Marinella
Starting from Novembre 2022, through the LIFEGATE compensation project ZERO IMPACT recognized worlwide by the Kyoto Protocol, Chitè will offset 7.042,7 kg of CO2 produced by shipments of it's products for a period of one year, with carbon credits generated by the protection and creation of 437 square meters of growing forests in Madagascar.
A dream come true. Brazilian knickers in premium recycled satin. Same-colour tulle starting on the front and continuing on the back. Thin elasticated waistband and 100% cotton gusset.
- 100% Made in Italy
- Tulle and OEKO-TEX®️ certified recycled satin
- Brazilian knickers
- Premium satin and tulle
- 100% cotton gusset
- Delicate hand washing
- 90% PL RECYCLED 5% PA 5% ELASTANE
SATINChitè has carefully selected its satin after a very long research, carried out to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices. We restock our satin from a historical Italian company, producing the most valuable satin on the market. Given its elasticity, which allows the garment to offer the best fit and lightness, the fabric is specific for underwear. However, this satin contains polyester: why didn’t we choose silk instead?
- We want the production chain to be completely Italian. In fact, our satin is produced by Italian company Boselli and each production step happens inside the company itself. On the other hand, silk’s thread mostly comes from China: it would no longer be possible to have 100% Italian products.
- Differently from silk, satin is not a fabric of animal origin. Silk comes from intensive farming in China: again, it would be impossible for us to offer fully Made in Italy products.
- Polyester satin provides the best fit for underwear and clothing thanks to the thread’s fineness that, being vey beaten, requires numerous steps in the machines to remain light and extremely soft.
Chitè uses a high-quality Oeko-Tex certified tulle. It is selected from production companies whose electricity supply comes from 100% natural sources, such as wind, water and solar energy. Furthermore, no dyes or chemicals harmful to skin are used in the tulle production cycle.
True to size.