Padded Bralette in Satin
Handmade by Marinella
Chitè x Caudalie: Together to make women feel good. Get your free sample of Vinosource-Hydra with every order.
Comfort? Check. Quality? Check. Unique factor? Check. It looks like we have a winner, and it wins all round. Handcrafted in Italy, it's spun from sleek satin that feels like a second skin - if only our skin could shine like this. Oh, and if you're looking for a match made in heaven, then you should team it with the ruffled thong (just saying...)
*You may embroider you bra. The embroidery will be placed on on left side of the elastic band.
- 100% Made in Italy by independent artisans.
- Luxury Italian elastic satin
- Removable cups
- Regulation system on the chest
- Velvet straps with front regulation
- Double shoulder straps on the back
- Hand wash
SATINChitè has carefully selected its satin after a very long research, carried out to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices. We restock our satin from a historical Italian company, producing the most valuable satin on the market. Given its elasticity, which allows the garment to offer the best fit and lightness, the fabric is specific for underwear. However, this satin contains polyester: why didn’t we choose silk instead?
- We want the production chain to be completely Italian. In fact, our satin is produced by Italian company Boselli and each production step happens inside the company itself. On the other hand, silk’s thread mostly comes from China: it would no longer be possible to have 100% Italian products.
- Differently from silk, satin is not a fabric of animal origin. Silk comes from intensive farming in China: again, it would be impossible for us to offer fully Made in Italy products.
- Polyester satin provides the best fit for underwear and clothing thanks to the thread’s fineness that, being vey beaten, requires numerous steps in the machines to remain light and extremely soft.
True to size.