Pajama Long Pants in Satin
Lolita Goes Bed
Made in Italy
Handmade by Elsa
Long pajama trousers in premium satin with contrasting piping. Elasticated band and adjustable belt at waist. We suggest wearing them with the matching shirt for an exquisite nightwear set. Looks great with matching Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Elasticated waistband
- OEKO-TEX®️ certified satin
- Contrasting piping
- 100% Made in Italy
- Soft hand wash
- 90% PL RECYCLED 5% PA 5% ELASTANE
Chitè has carefully selected its satin after a very long research, carried out to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices. We restock our satin from a historical Italian company, producing the most valuable satin on the market. Given its elasticity, which allows the garment to offer the best fit and lightness, the fabric is specific for underwear. However, this satin contains polyester: why didn’t we choose silk instead?
- We want the production chain to be completely Italian. In fact, our satin is produced by Italian company Boselli and each production step happens inside the company itself. On the other hand, silk’s thread mostly comes from China: it would no longer be possible to have 100% Italian products.
- Differently from silk, satin is not a fabric of animal origin. Silk comes from intensive farming in China: again, it would be impossible for us to offer fully Made in Italy products.
- Polyester satin provides the best fit for underwear and clothing thanks to the thread’s fineness that, being vey beaten, requires numerous steps in the machines to remain light and extremely soft.