Lover Knickers in Satin
Handmade by Anna
The curled edges have been designed to perfectly adapt to the shape of your body, without leaving marks. The fabric quality ensures comfort and style all day long. Its distinguishing feature? The embroidery on the back, that is handmade with love by independent Italian artisans.
*Customise your knickers! Choose your favourite quote for the embroidery that will be placed on the back of your Lover. The one in the picture is just one of the available examples.
- 100% Made in Italy
- OEKO-TEX®️ certified recycled satin
- 100% cotton gusset
- Signature ruffled edges
- Soft hand wash
- 90% PL RECYCLED 5% PA 5% ELASTANE
SATINChitè has carefully selected its satin after a very long research, carried out to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices. We restock our satin from a historical Italian company, producing the most valuable satin on the market. Given its elasticity, which allows the garment to offer the best fit and lightness, the fabric is specific for underwear. However, this satin contains polyester: why didn’t we choose silk instead?
- We want the production chain to be completely Italian. In fact, our satin is produced by Italian company Boselli and each production step happens inside the company itself. On the other hand, silk’s thread mostly comes from China: it would no longer be possible to have 100% Italian products.
- Differently from silk, satin is not a fabric of animal origin. Silk comes from intensive farming in China: again, it would be impossible for us to offer fully Made in Italy products.
- Polyester satin provides the best fit for underwear and clothing thanks to the thread’s fineness that, being vey beaten, requires numerous steps in the machines to remain light and extremely soft.
True to size.